- iMore Intermediate
- 182 Posts
I use incense when at home and cannot get out and it does bring Pokémon to my house. They never come to that location unless I'm using incense. But my question is when using it on a walk does it even help? I have not seen an increase in Pokémon, or different types in their usual places when I am walking.
Anyone have any good theories on the use of incense?
- 07-21-2016, 09:08 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 401 Posts
Re: Incense question
I believe it does work while you're on the go. Why? because a friend of mine and I hopped on a city tram other day and I had incense toggled on, resulting in more/wider variety of Pokemon spawning on my map as compared to his. Don't think it was coincidental
- 07-21-2016, 09:38 AM #3
- 07-21-2016, 06:43 PM #4
- By RavenSword in forum iMacReplies: 31Last Post: 07-24-2016, 06:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2016, 08:18 AM
- By rellyrellz in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2016, 08:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2016, 03:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2016, 10:51 AM