I arrive at a pokestop and tap on it, but nothing happens? Am I supposed to get something when I arrive at a pokestop? It's really not clear what you're supposed to do.
    07-19-2016 11:09 AM
  2. Vinu Jacob said: Best Answer

If you spin the center circle at a pokestop, and you are within the footprint of that pokestop, it should give you some pokemon balls and other goodies. you can keep coming back to that stop every 15 minutes?? or so to get for free stuff. You can also attach lures to the pokestop to attract additional pokemon to that stop.
    If you spin the center circle at a pokestop, and you are within the footprint of that pokestop, it should give you some pokemon balls and other goodies. you can keep coming back to that stop every 15 minutes?? or so to get for free stuff. You can also attach lures to the pokestop to attract additional pokemon to that stop.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-19-2016 11:12 AM
    You have to spin the center (swipe fast to the right or left) and it'll drop goodies for you. You can visit the same Pokestop every 10 minutes. If you see pink animated hearts floating around a Pokestop that means someone has dropped a Lure, so stick around for extra Pokemon to catch while the Lure is active (30 minutes if I memory serves).
    07-20-2016 12:46 AM
    Running low on Pokballs, then a PokStop is your friend. But as my luck finds I'm getting 2 balls and a bunch of other stuff. Finally hit one that gave me 5!
    07-20-2016 05:25 AM
    Pokemon Go guide explains that PokeStop is a location where Trainers can win items such as Pok Balls, Potions, and/or Eggs. Only At level 12, you can shake out the more powerful Great Balls, which increase the likelihood of capturing a wild Pokmon.
    07-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Pokemon Go guide explains that PokeStop is a location where Trainers can win items such as Pok Balls, Potions, and/or Eggs. Only At level 12, you can shake out the more powerful Great Balls, which increase the likelihood of capturing a wild Pokmon.
    Just leveled up, and did get 20 Great Balls.
    07-21-2016 05:01 AM