Why can't I hatch eggs on in horseback in Pokemon Go?
I've seen people hatching eggs all kinds of ways...on foot, on bike, driving slow in the car, phone sitting on a record player, but for some reason it doesn't seem to "count" when I'm horseback and I can't imagine why. Even at a slow speed (probably 5mph) it doesn't count it. I'm disappointed...I wanted to be able to hatch eggs while I exercise my real-life rapidashes.
- 07-18-2016, 12:44 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2016, 03:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2016, 10:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2016, 04:51 AM
- By Confusedvenkat in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2016, 12:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2016, 09:45 PM