Ok, so I downloaded Pokemon Go app, then I created a Pokemon Trainer account. I created my character, and at the bottom of the screen, it said that I was ready to play.
    I tap the Pokemon Go app. It says to pay attention to your surroundings, has an image of a person walking along while a Garados looks like it's gonna attack him.
    A box pops up that says to pay attention to your surroundings, and I press the 'ok' button, and the box disappears.

Then I sit.. and wait.. and wait.. Eventually it says "Gps signal not found."

Nothing else happens. I turned on every GPS signal thing I could on my phone. I walked around outside on a clear, sunny day. Still nothing.

I haven't even got to the point to talk to the new professor or pick my pokemon.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
    07-16-2016 09:40 PM
    Nope, server issues, this will be a continuous issue until Niantic gets more servers up to meet demand. The only fix right now is to force close the app and reopen it.
    07-17-2016 03:38 AM
    Nope, server issues, this will be a continuous issue until Niantic gets more servers up to meet demand. The only fix right now is to force close the app and reopen it.
    This is true. I did this a few times yesterday and didn't get through. A bit later I got in no problem.
    07-17-2016 08:03 AM