What's the deal with eggs?

PokemonGoAway

Banned
Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I've been playing a few days, caught a good number of pokemon, but I still haven't managed to run into an egg. Is there any way to get eggs without paying money, and what happens when you do get an egg?

MomoMilky

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I've been playing a few days, caught a good number of pokemon, but I still haven't managed to run into an egg. Is there any way to get eggs without paying money, and what happens when you do get an egg?

I get quite a lot eggs from Pokestops. I get them faster than I can hatch them.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you get them at pokestops. To hatch more than 1 at a time though you either need to get egg incubators by leveling up to a level that gives you a couple or buy them. You do however always have the one from the beginning that can be used forever, just one egg at a time though.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
What you do is hatch them. Its just another way to collect a Pokemon. I'm guessing the eggs that take longer (further) to hatch may be a more powerful Pokemon but that is just my theory. I have 2 hatching now. You find them by touching the ball on your home screen, then choose Pokemon, then swipe right.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
What you do is hatch them. Its just another way to collect a Pokemon. I'm guessing the eggs that take longer (further) to hatch may be a more powerful Pokemon but that is just my theory. I have 2 hatching now. You find them by touching the ball on your home screen, then choose Pokemon, then swipe right.

I don't think longer means better. I traveled 7k just to get a magikarp.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've hatched a couple, even a Ledsteplin (and boy was he ornery). I did get a lucky egg, not sure what to do with that just yet.

480b20efa806b02def60c7f6dee932b7.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW