How far can I get in Pokemon Go without having to pay? I really like this game and want my kids to be outside playing (kinda hard these days), I honestly have lost 5 pounds playing with them. Is this something that they can play for the remainder of the summer at least, for free?
    07-15-2016 09:36 AM
  2. metllicamilitia said: Best Answer

Yes, there's no need to spend money on the game. The only notable things worth buying are the backpack and Pokmon storage upgrades. Other than that egg incubators, lures, and incense is useful however you can get those by leveling up. You can also stock up on pokeballs plenty through pokestops, same with potions.
    How far can I get in Pokemon Go without having to pay? I really like this game and want my kids to be outside playing (kinda hard these days), I honestly have lost 5 pounds playing with them. Is this something that they can play for the remainder of the summer at least, for free?
    Yeah I'd say depending upon luck.
    07-15-2016 11:14 AM
    Yes, there's no need to spend money on the game. The only notable things worth buying are the backpack and Pokmon storage upgrades. Other than that egg incubators, lures, and incense is useful however you can get those by leveling up. You can also stock up on pokeballs plenty through pokestops, same with potions.
    robertk328 likes this.
    07-15-2016 02:41 PM
    Agreed! Plenty to do without paying a cent. if you want to get all the extras, then you'll need to. But I think you can go far and have quite a bit of fun without paying anything.
    07-17-2016 08:11 AM