How much can I do in Pokemon Go without paying money?

I

iMore Question

How far can I get in Pokemon Go without having to pay? I really like this game and want my kids to be outside playing (kinda hard these days), I honestly have lost 5 pounds playing with them. Is this something that they can play for the remainder of the summer at least, for free?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
How far can I get in Pokemon Go without having to pay? I really like this game and want my kids to be outside playing (kinda hard these days), I honestly have lost 5 pounds playing with them. Is this something that they can play for the remainder of the summer at least, for free?

Yeah I'd say depending upon luck.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, there's no need to spend money on the game. The only notable things worth buying are the backpack and Pok?mon storage upgrades. Other than that egg incubators, lures, and incense is useful however you can get those by leveling up. You can also stock up on pokeballs plenty through pokestops, same with potions.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes, there's no need to spend money on the game. The only notable things worth buying are the backpack and Pok?mon storage upgrades. Other than that egg incubators, lures, and incense is useful however you can get those by leveling up. You can also stock up on pokeballs plenty through pokestops, same with potions.

Agreed! Plenty to do without paying a cent. if you want to get all the extras, then you'll need to. But I think you can go far and have quite a bit of fun without paying anything.