Re: Pokemon GO on the IPad?
I play on my iPad Pro.
1. Large screen makes it much easier to navigate and catch pokemon.
2. Much less eye strain, see above.
3. Stares of jealous envy from folks while you sit and play near a pokestop.
1. Really hard to hatch eggs just toting your iPad as opposed to a smaller phone.
2. Elbow and wrist fatigue is real due to the extra weight.
3. Even less situational awareness if walking with the device.
Personally, I love it when I'm on the couch or stationary at a pokestop, or in the car when someone else is driving. It's less useful when I'm walking from point-to-point or trying to hatch some eggs.
Hope this helps!