Being careful when searching for Pokmon
I was at a local shopping center this morning and had some Pokmon pop up around me while driving through the parking lot. Had to resist the urge to stop where I was, so I got out and walked. Others popped up, so I imagined driving around the [mostly empty] lot picking them up. Since it's a parking lot, it would be busy later when the rest of the stores open, so you definitely need to be aware of your surroundings when searching for and capturing them.
Also be careful when you go out -- I've read some are available at night, but with that said don't go to a park in the middle of the night by yourself (many are closed at dusk anyway). Just use some common sense and have fun.
Anyone have any near misses? Other tips for being safe while playing Pokmon Go?
- 07-11-2016, 11:28 AM #2
- 07-11-2016, 11:39 AM #3
- 07-11-2016, 12:47 PM #5
- 07-11-2016, 01:24 PM #6
- 07-11-2016, 01:42 PM #7
- 07-11-2016, 05:17 PM #8
- 07-11-2016, 06:29 PM #9
- By Sherry_B in forum iOS 10Replies: 16Last Post: 08-06-2016, 03:27 PM
- By magamagic in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2016, 09:25 AM
- By robertk328 in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2016, 06:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2016, 11:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2016, 05:35 PM