What are your favorite methods for searching for Pokmon?

Around me, I've found a few near the house, and a bunch in a local shopping center. I do have a park nearby where there are two PokStops and there's a pond here in the neighborhood I plan to check out.
    07-11-2016 09:30 AM
    I don't play the game but my girlfriends daughter came over and got two in my house.

Now I need to call an exterminator
    07-11-2016 10:42 AM
    I don't play the game but my girlfriends daughter came over and got two in my house.

Now I need to call an exterminator
    lol

Some of the photos are funny. Saw a crab* Pokmon on the table with someone's crab leg dinner in front of it.

*i don't know the names of these, except pikachu so could not tell you the name of it!
    07-11-2016 10:53 AM
    I just started playing last night, so I don't really have a favorite method. It'll probably just be walking around. I did, however hit a snag a few minutes ago. I was walking and saw some "rustling grass" on my game and I was literally standing on top of that spot. Shouldn't I have been right where I needed to be to capture a Pokemon? My phone never acknowledged it.
    07-11-2016 01:57 PM
    I just started playing last night, so I don't really have a favorite method. It'll probably just be walking around. I did, however hit a snag a few minutes ago. I was walking and saw some "rustling grass" on my game and I was literally standing on top of that spot. Shouldn't I have been right where I needed to be to capture a Pokemon? My phone never acknowledged it.
    I'm still figuring that out as well. Using the chart in the bottom right, it showed some Pokmon were far away, vs the rustling grass that was close. Will have to do more reading/testing I guess
    07-11-2016 03:10 PM
    OK, I find that having somebody drive me down a divided highway at extremely high velocity will Jerry's Alton finding some of the rarest Pokmon around unfortunately slamming on the brakes and hitting that beer truck kind of puts the bummer on the whole situation. 😣
    07-13-2016 05:48 AM