Share your Pokemon Go Tips & Tricks!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Pokemon Go is here. You installed the app, logged in, created your avatar and started playing. You're on your way to hours and hours of gameplay no doubt, which means, you're going to uncover a LOT of tips and tricks!

Share your best tips and tricks right here. We want to here 'em. The best might even get featured in the blogs!

Zeekachu

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Pokemon Go is here. You installed the app, logged in, created your avatar and started playing. You're on your way to hours and hours of gameplay no doubt, which means, you're going to uncover a LOT of tips and tricks!

Share your best tips and tricks right here. We want to here 'em. The best might even get featured in the blogs!

You know how people tape their phones to fans to hatch eggs? That's dangerous. Heres another way! Tape it to a model train set!

jstein75

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
If a Slow Sunday drive is your style, drive your car 13 MPH or slower and it counts as "steps." Now go find a back street or empty parking lot and your ready to hatch some eggs!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a colleague that put his phone on a turntable to hatch his eggs. He said it worked like a charm.

tesla007

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Interesting. I thought you had to at least move in one direction for motion to register in the game...? I don't seem to have any luck increasing distance if I stay in the same area.

bdjamesbrown

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
Pokemon go is so easy to play. You can catch Pokemon on several locations by visit that place and caught them. You can also build your team for catching Pokemon. At the starting point, you have to build a huge team and play the game which stored in blue stores, around the map. After reaching some of the levels, you can controlling gyms and located some point of interest. There are wars between players and their Pokemon.

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Just curious… anyone lucky enough to live so close to a Pok?Stop that you can use it without leaving your house?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW