Opinions wanted: Is it considered cheating if you play Pokmon GO while being a passenger in someone’s car? It is incredibly productive but involves minimal physical effort.

How about on a rapid transit system? Like the Subway in New York or the Metrorail in Miami? Would you consider that cheating?
    08-05-2016 04:51 PM
    Opinions wanted: Is it considered cheating if you play Pokmon GO while being a passenger in someones car? It is incredibly productive but involves minimal physical effort.

How about on a rapid transit system? Like the Subway in New York or the Metrorail in Miami? Would you consider that cheating?
    I doubt any of that would be cheating. You could take a spaceship to Mars and catch Pokmon.
    taeisme likes this.
    08-05-2016 05:52 PM
    Opinions wanted: Is it considered cheating if you play Pokmon GO while being a passenger in someone’s car? It is incredibly productive but involves minimal physical effort.

No You're still catching the Pokmon, not finding some back door way to add them (which wouldn't be as much fun anyway)
    Rafagon likes this.
    08-07-2016 08:53 AM
    Hi friends i seen some tricks about pokemon in software developers india article its great
    Check it... Very interesting how the pokemon is made
    08-09-2016 07:29 AM
    more fun, thanks all the top tips and tricks shared here
    08-20-2016 02:24 AM
    Here is a real tip..I think. Download Ingress. By the same folks that made Pokeymon Go. Start the game and you will find the main screen has a bunch of white dots floating around. Those dots represent an energy source in that game. It is also what spawns Pokeymon in our game. A high concentration will show you where some Pokeymon are!
    Rafagon likes this.
    08-21-2016 03:48 PM
    False
    True. I just did it. And I was able to reuse the ball. If it goes off screen or the pokemon escapes, then no, you cannot retrieve the ball.
    08-21-2016 04:29 PM
    True. I just did it. And I was able to reuse the ball. If it goes off screen or the pokemon escapes, then no, you cannot retrieve the ball.
    I noticed one this weekend that DID indeed come back! WEIRD! I'll keep trying.
    08-22-2016 05:07 AM
    Have any of you ever gotten a Bag Upgrade or Pokmon Storage Upgrade from a PokStop?

I was forced (well, not literally forced, as no one put a gun to my head) to spend real money on a Bag Upgrade yesterday, but if I can avoid this in the future, Id like to.

Also, while were on the subject, must you pop the bubbles with the items a PokStop has gifted you in order to gain them? Ill try this myself next time out Im playing and update this post if no one has answered this yet.
    08-23-2016 10:55 AM
    I read a complaint on at least one site that someone was tired of autocorrect fixing words like Pokmon, PokStop, and the like…

If it’s an issue for you, here’s a quick and easy way to fix that once and for all:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pok

And of course, these should automatically transfer over to your OS X machine(s) via iCloud so you’ll get the benefits there, too.
    08-23-2016 11:04 AM
    Have any of you ever gotten a Bag Upgrade or Pok�mon Storage Upgrade from a Pok�Stop?

I was forced (well, not literally forced, as no one put a gun to my head) to spend real money on a Bag Upgrade yesterday, but if I can avoid this in the future, I�d like to.

Also, while we�re on the subject, must you pop the bubbles with the items a Pok�Stop has gifted you in order to gain them? I�ll try this myself next time out I�m playing and update this post if no one has answered this yet.

I can help a little.. As soon as all of the items appear in the bubbles, simply X out. The bubbles will all pop and you will get your items. It's much quicker to do it that way lol
    As far as money, I do spend some, especially on egg hatchers... but I look at it like this: A movie costs a ton for a couple of hours so I don't mind investing in a game that has provided me with many hours of entertainment.
    Last edited by Ron7624; 08-23-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: I didn't use the quote function properly
    Rafagon likes this.
    08-23-2016 01:42 PM
    Have any of you ever gotten a Bag Upgrade or Pokmon Storage Upgrade from a PokStop?

I was forced (well, not literally forced, as no one put a gun to my head) to spend real money on a Bag Upgrade yesterday, but if I can avoid this in the future, Id like to.

Also, while were on the subject, must you pop the bubbles with the items a PokStop has gifted you in order to gain them? Ill try this myself next time out Im playing and update this post if no one has answered this yet.
    I haven't upgraded at all. I'm cheap and don't want to spend my money on that.

No, you don't need to pop the bubbles for items at a Pokestop. I never do.
    Rafagon likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:05 PM

I was forced (well, not literally forced, as no one put a gun to my head) to spend real money on a Bag Upgrade yesterday, but if I can avoid this in the future, I’d like to.

Also, while we’re on the subject, must you pop the bubbles with the items a PokStop has gifted you in order to gain them? I’ll try this myself next time out I’m playing and update this post if no one has answered this yet.
    No upgrades like that, but would be cool! And echoing what the others say, just hit the (X) and it'll clear out.
    Rafagon likes this.
    08-23-2016 04:06 PM
    I read a complaint on at least one site that someone was tired of autocorrect fixing words like Pokmon, PokStop, and the like…

If it’s an issue for you, here’s a quick and easy way to fix that once and for all:

<snip>

And of course, these should automatically transfer over to your OS X machine(s) via iCloud so you’ll get the benefits there, too.
    I've done the same! I just spell it out (without short-cuts) which will take care of it without having to remember my shortcuts
    Rafagon likes this.
    08-23-2016 04:07 PM
    The Bag upgrade and storage is strictly a in app purchase. As for the bubbles, all you have to do it achieve the stop and then exit out of the screen. It will automatically be place into your storage
    Rafagon likes this.
    08-24-2016 11:28 PM
    The Bag upgrade and storage is strictly a in app purchase. As for the bubbles, all you have to do it achieve the stop and then exit out of the screen. It will automatically be place into your storage
    and it will display on the right what you got
    08-25-2016 06:18 AM
    This game is very good, I do not know when China can play, want to play good
    08-26-2016 11:38 PM
    FYI: Here’s a bug I encountered for the first time today. You see circles spreading outward from a point, but the Pokmon isn’t displayed nor are you allowed to tap on the center of the circles to attempt to catch him. The fix is—just as you would guess—to force-quit and re-start the application. If he hasn’t left, you’ll see the wild Pokmon right where the circles were, and you can attempt to capture him as usual.

Name:	IMG_2406.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	373.5 KB 
ID:	110724
    08-28-2016 03:53 PM
    FYI: Here’s a bug I encountered for the first time today. You see circles spreading outward from a point, but the Pokmon isn’t displayed nor are you allowed to tap on the center of the circles to attempt to catch him. The fix is—just as you would guess—to force-quit and re-start the application. If he hasn’t left, you’ll see the wild Pokmon right where the circles were, and you can attempt to capture him as usual.
    I've not had this happen to me. That would truly 'bug' me...

08-28-2016 04:01 PM
    I've not had this happen to me. That would truly 'bug' me...
    The only ‘bugs’ I want to encounter in this game are this kind:

Name:	Pinsir.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	110725
    08-28-2016 04:14 PM
    FYI: Heres a bug I encountered for the first time today. You see circles spreading outward from a point, but the Pokmon isnt displayed nor are you allowed to tap on the center of the circles to attempt to catch him. The fix isjust as you would guessto force-quit and re-start the application. If he hasnt left, youll see the wild Pokmon right where the circles were, and you can attempt to capture him as usual.

I've seen it too, it's usually fixed by force quitting the app and reopening. It usually happens to me after I've lost signal then regained it, which happens every day driving home from work.
    08-28-2016 05:50 PM
    I've seen it too, it's usually fixed by force quitting the app and reopening. It usually happens to me after I've lost signal then regained it, which happens every day driving home from work.
    but of course you aren't playing while driving. that was just an example.
    Ron7624 likes this.
    08-29-2016 05:52 AM
    There's IV calculator for pokemon apparently which basically rates how well your pokemon's CP will grow. The higher the IV, the better your poke's CP growth rate and moves. You can find the calculator online.
    09-06-2016 10:08 PM
    There's IV calculator for pokemon apparently which basically rates how well your pokemon's CP will grow. The higher the IV, the better your poke's CP growth rate and moves. You can find the calculator online.
    Yes and no, I'm not sure the IV's are relevant to CP or not. If they are, it only changes the max CP, giving you a minimum and maximum. I believe in Pokmon Go the IV's really just tell you how good your attack, defense, and HP are.
    09-06-2016 11:23 PM
    but of course you aren't playing while driving. that was just an example.
    True, I'm just a passenger. As a mid 20's individual, I'm a rarity in that I hardly ever use my phone whilst driving. Though my truck has Bluetooth, so call away while I'm at home ha ha.
    09-06-2016 11:24 PM
65 123