My Favorite Photography Accessory For iPhone.

tabithacrum2015

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
My Favorite Photography Accessory For Iphone

Mpow MLens V1 Professional Clip-On Lens Kit

This is the best accessory to have to use with your iPhone, there is 3 different lens. The are the Fisheye Net Lens, Macro Lens, and Wide Angle Lens. These lens will make your photography a whole lot better, than just using the camera in your iPhone. The lens fits iPhone 6S/6+/6/5/5s/4/4s, iPad Air 2/1, iPad Mini 3/2. When using these lenses, users better removes their phones' cases, adjusts and aims the lenses at their phones' lenses, for fear of some blurring photos. Wide-angle lens should be used in a wide-open environment in order to get a big difference from the fisheye lens. If you want to maximize the effect of the extra Macro lens, place the transparent cap of the lens on the object you want to shoot, for the cap's function is to free the focusing effort. I love being able to use these lens to help better my photography. Only using my iPhone camera don't take that good of a photo, so using these lens with my iPhone, and following all instructions to use them. They make my photography a whole lot better, than what it use to be!!! Very excited to use them, and have them for future use!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Favorite Photography Accessory For Iphone

Thanks for sharing, and enjoy the rest of your weekend... ��

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2