- 02-04-2016, 04:29 PM #2
Welcome to iMore. There is a very good chance that the file you are trying to open is from a newer version of AI or that the file is corrupt. In either case there is not much you can do. You will either have to find a file to fit your version or recreate the file. Sorry I could not offer you better news.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2016, 02:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2016, 03:40 PM
- By t0n1zz in forum MacBook AirReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2016, 05:11 PM
- By Michael Sheaver in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2016, 01:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2015, 05:34 AM