Post the very last (most recent) photo in your camera roll.

randally

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Yes, the Cubs have a two game lead in their division, but it's still early in the season ⚾⚾

OFF TOPIC
I remember a "Shoe" comic that stated "It may only be April, but it's never too early for the Cubs to blow the pennant". (May be slightly mis-worded)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So how can I rotate the picture? It's correct on my phone and PC, but when I upload pictures, they seem to "rotate" 45 degrees!

It looks fine to me! Not sure which way it needs to be.
Wow! It looked correct until I saved it. Then it looked sideways on the forum as you said. Odd.

Let's see:
a40928adf3c6fd926181e317211a3de3.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It looks fine to me! Not sure which way it needs to be.
Wow! It looked correct until I saved it. Then it looked sideways as you said. Odd.

I know! I suppose it's probably too large. I didn't resize it before I posted. This happened to me last week, and I deleted the post, resized the photo, and reposted and was it was fine.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I know! I suppose it's probably too large. I didn't resize it before I posted. This happened to me last week, and I deleted the post, resized the photo, and reposted and was it was fine.

I'm having the same issue. Images are fine on my phone and look fine on my PC, until I post them on the forum. They turn sideways on the forum once I post them.

Those taters look scrumptious, BTW!

pauley79

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Oooo we have all of them on BluRay. Are we supposed to watch them all back to back on the 26th? Or is there another purpose for that date?

My local theater here, is playing Alien & Aliens back to back. Seeing as I'm only 33, I never got s chance to watch them in the theater. I do have them all on blu-ray, but thought this would be a cool experience.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
My local theater here, is playing Alien & Aliens back to back. Seeing as I'm only 33, I never got s chance to watch them in the theater. I do have them all on blu-ray, but thought this would be a cool experience.

I was 14 years old when it came out. I can remember the excitement of going to the Cross Creek Mall (Fayetteville N.C.) to see it in a packed theater. The lines were unreal (not as long as the line was for Elvis tickets lol). They had a life size Alien in this huge dark box like setup deal with lights flickering off an on in the hallway to the theater. It was phenomenal!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh