Post the very last (most recent) photo in your camera roll.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
b952658227756216dfe43d11dc6e3648.815360

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
My motorcycle sitting lonely for the winter.

View attachment 101040

I'm so jealous. I want a bike pretty bad but my wife is not an on board with it so I have to settle for a new stereo and new computers. I explained the bike would be cheaper but she's not having it. I told her I have life insurance and she gets a fat check if I croak. She's still not having it.

It's not right. It's not right I tell you.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm so jealous. I want a bike pretty bad but my wife is not an on board with it so I have to settle for a new stereo and new computers. I explained the bike would be cheaper but she's not having it. I told her I have life insurance and she gets a fat check if I croak. She's still not having it.

It's not right. It's not right I tell you.

LOL!!!

I have life insurance and my wife will never have to worry, but I drive the bike very sensibly when I am on city streets. Myself and friends rent the race tracks on occasion for a day during the summer months to take out our aggression. Lot of fun for the day, then time to come back to reality. Maybe offer her something she wants really bad in return for the bike. You just never know? I have always owned a bike since I was 16, so my wife knew that when she met me. She really did not have an option, so to speak. But don't tell her that.

I'm on your side, but that will not help you, sorry!

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Oh, it's okay I guess. I'm old anyways (46). There's only so much fun I'm supposed to or allowed to have at this age. At least I get to get whatever tech I want (can afford) without asking. 🙂

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452900190.161083.jpgToys. I got my new iPad Mini 3 128GB Cellular from MicroCenter on a decent sale. Sometimes the iPad Pro's size is more than I want so the choice is good.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm 56 in 2 days, what do you mean your old? :biggrin:

Ha. We're not old we're just wiser. I was just trying to make myself feel better. I'm so jealous but I'm getting ready to drop some notable coin on a decent stereo and computerS, so I hope that makes me feel better since I can't have a bike. I mean, I had taken the online Motorcyle Safety Course and everything, but the fun-killer (bless her little Brazilianese heart) is just not having it. :/

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice