Snapsed
ProCamera7
FilterStorm

The Bee from my garden

evara7u8.jpg

iPhone 5s
Snapsed
iPhoto

This is Tyson, brother of Naomi. His mother died 2 days after his birth :(. Fortunatley they survive

u4y3ejy7.jpg

iPhone 5s
Snapsed
iPhoto

Last edited:

angermeans

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Photo Jul 19, 9 57 18 AM.jpg

Taken in Salt Lake City, UT at the State Capitol Building
Date: July 19th, 2014
Device: iPhone 5s
Program used to edit: Lightroom for iPhone (to drop saturation and other minor sliders)

image.jpg

Cool story about this place. Back in the day if you were to commit a crime in Hawaii'n culture you would be punished by taking your life, but if you managed to escape the warriors and swim to the Place of Refuge you speak with a priest who could forgive your transgressions and you would no longer have to pay your debt to society. This was because no blood was to be shed at this place. This sounds easier said then done as this very little ever happened (according to people we talked to). Still, a very cool story indeed and just one of the many reasons Hawaii is so cool.

Photo taken on our trip to the Big Island in Hawaii for my wife and I's three year wedding anniversary. Took in the Place of Refuge or Pu'uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park.
Date: June 1, 2014
Device: iPhone 5s
Program used to edit: Lightroom for iPhone (to drop saturation and other minor sliders)

stacyeflick

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
stacybandw.jpg

This photography was taken on a beach in NJ at my cousins wedding. The sunset with the silhouettes of the people on the boardwalk were breathtaking. This was taken with my iPhone 4 and edited with VSCOcam.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73