iPad mini vs mini with retina
As a spinoff from this thread, iPad mini w/ retina vs iPad 4 - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com, does anyone use the original mini for light photo editing?
I read that the original struggles with photo/image editing and it is recommended that Air or Retina mini be used instead.
I'm confused because I've seen samples of images from an iPad 3 and they look great. Isn't the original mini on par, or even better than the iPad 3?
Obviously, price is a factor here and I'm not a professional photographer. The editing I would be doing would be very minimal.
- 01-03-2014, 08:10 PM #2
- 01-03-2014, 08:50 PM #4
- By ame in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 11Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:52 AM
- By Andrew Dulina in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 23Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:17 PM
- By iPhone4iPad in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 51Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 03:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 03:05 PM