Printing photos and backing up

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
What is the best way you've found to print your iPhone photos, how big of a size can they be printed?

Also what have you done for backups? I use my MacBook Air, but I was wondering about those that don't have that option, how are you backing them up and accessing them later?

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The best way is subjective, at best. The few times that I've printed photos from my iPhone, I've printed them in the same manner as I print a document, with the exception of using photo paper. On my printer, I manually set the dpi, but I rarely set it larger than 300 dpi. That is more than sufficient for anything the size of an 8 x 10, in my opinion. As for backing up my photos, I use my external hard disk, dropbox and Microsoft SkyDrive - in that order.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I usual upload to walgreens app and pick up at the store. It's close to my home, cheap and good quality. As for back up there's lots of options, google + Flickr Dropbox photobucket memoir loom picture life. Flickr is free and you get 1 TB of storage.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I usual upload to walgreens app and pick up at the store. It's close to my home, cheap and good quality. As for back up there's lots of options, google + Flickr Dropbox photobucket memoir loom picture life. Flickr is free and you get 1 TB of storage.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

I gotta check out flickr. That's boss!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW