Weekly photo contest: Abandoned buildings!

aaronlvance

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey, thanks for doing the contest! I love old buildings. They make for such interesting pictures that actually tell a story.

I call this one, the Abandoned Red Cross... iPhone 4S, edit in PhotoForge

IMG_5576_zps94d4f804.jpg

Marty Edwards

May 4, 2013
Visit site
photo.jpg

I know this is late and therefore not eligible for the contest but just wanted to share a beautiful October morning with a barn from years gone by. Taken with an iPhone 5s and no filters or post editing.

Last edited:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Really excited about this challenge!

Top Edited with Snapseed and Super Noir Cam - Shot with iPhone 4s

Middle - titled: "The Day The Music Died" Edited with Snapseed - Shot with iPhone 5s

Bottom titled: "Knock Knock" Edited with Snapseed, Sketch Club, Scary Camera, Distressed FX, Lenslight - Shot with iPhone 5s

Amazing job!! You should check out my friend on Facebook (if you have it) - look up Erin Watson photography. She is amazing and your style and hers are VERY much alike. I have a photo hanging on the wall of my home she did of an old abandoned barn, it's one of our favorite pieces in our entire house. A lot of her stuff is just like this.

nytetyme45

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
e4e5ery9.jpg

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Amazing job!! You should check out my friend on Facebook (if you have it) - look up Erin Watson photography. She is amazing and your style and hers are VERY much alike. I have a photo hanging on the wall of my home she did of an old abandoned barn, it's one of our favorite pieces in our entire house. A lot of her stuff is just like this.
Does your friend have a Twitter account? I don't have Facebook, but I have Twitter. I'd follow her if she has Twitter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2