- iMore Intermediate
- 238 Posts
anyone else think about security issues when it comes to the facetime camera?
I hope i posted this in the right location.
What do you guys think about the front facing camera on ios devices and the security on whether someone can somehow hack into the camera without you knowing. i have seen other forums about general webcam security but nothing about ios devices. I hope the question was clear. Thanks! P.S Should one cover the camera with a peice of tape or am i really just overthinking things again, haha.
- 08-01-2013, 07:40 PM #2
Re: anyone else think about security issues when it comes to the facetime camera?
I really haven't given that much thought, I don't know if it could happen, but if I have to start putting things over the camera, it ill be time to put the toys away. Lol
- 08-01-2013, 07:41 PM #3
- 08-01-2013, 09:21 PM #4
- 08-01-2013, 09:41 PM #5
- By hockey1299 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 08-11-2013, 03:54 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum App StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:50 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:48 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:46 AM
- By AhsonAli in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 07:08 PM