anyone else think about security issues when it comes to the facetime camera?

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I hope i posted this in the right location.
What do you guys think about the front facing camera on ios devices and the security on whether someone can somehow hack into the camera without you knowing. i have seen other forums about general webcam security but nothing about ios devices. I hope the question was clear. Thanks! P.S Should one cover the camera with a peice of tape or am i really just overthinking things again, haha.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I really haven't given that much thought, I don't know if it could happen, but if I have to start putting things over the camera, it ill be time to put the toys away. Lol

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I hope i posted this in the right location.
What do you guys think about the front facing camera on ios devices and the security on whether someone can somehow hack into the camera without you knowing. i have seen other forums about general webcam security but nothing about ios devices. I hope the question was clear. Thanks! P.S Should one cover the camera with a peice of tape or am i really just overthinking things again, haha.

You're overthinking it, IMHO.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think about it in regard to my iPhone, but I am cognizant of it in regard to my MacBook.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2