Hi! Im a 36 year old man from Norway who has just recently discovered the joy of iphonography. Ive never had any interest in shooting photos before, but I started to take some pictures and wondered how I could improve them. That lead me to this site. Now I see that the world is a work of art waiting to happen.
So I want to start learning this art, share with you and hopefully get some constructive feedback. With that said I will start posting some of the photos Im most happy with so far so I can start the journey. For that to happen I wonder if anyone can share the easiest way to post photos in this forum.
I will start on the weekly iphonography tutorials as well so I can ground me in the fundamentals.
All the best :-)
- 07-15-2013, 09:29 AM #2
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore...
- 07-15-2013, 09:35 AM #3
- 07-15-2013, 10:12 AM #4
- 07-15-2013, 10:15 AM #5
- By asolaiman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-19-2013, 09:07 AM
- By MarkDallton in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2013, 04:09 AM
- By SixStringMadness in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-23-2013, 05:09 PM
- By NAMISH in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2013, 10:39 PM
- By RichF27 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2013, 01:29 PM