Show off your Camera Noir photos!

NAMISH

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
As it would seem, I'm loving Camera Noir! Ok, so I actually didn't take time in testing it properly by putting much thought into the snaps as I have a meeting that I'm in the middle of preparing for... But still, great results so far.

And not to mention, running the pictures through Instagram produces more stunning results.

Here's what I took. (Instagram ones here: Instagram)

077.JPG

075.JPG

072.JPG

074.JPG

079.JPG

068.JPG

NAMISH

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Ok so these aren't just credited to Camera Noir, but I ran these through various applications to get the final end results. Some were taken with Camera Noir but then processed with apps such as Snapseed or Analog. Some were taken with KitCam or True HDR and then run through Camera Noir as well as Snapseed, Plxiromatic, etc.

097.JPG

100.JPG

110.JPG

002.JPG

I don't believe this was run through or taken from Camera Noir, but still thought I'd include:

095.JPG

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I would put mine if I could take a picture without it crashing 😔 Think I'm going to re-install the app and give it another go.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
This app is junk IMO... Sorry but It loads up and then crashes at every time a picture is taken........

NAMISH

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
This app is junk IMO... Sorry but It loads up and then crashes at every time a picture is taken........

Honestly, though Rene said that its totally not overpriced and a steal at $1.99... I have to admit that it is overpriced given what it offers. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I wish they had more gothic effects to it as well. Just a Low/Med/Hi option doesn't do it justice.

But I still love it! And yeah, no crashes at all. Not even once.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I emailed the devs there's a bug where the app crashes if it doesn't have access to location or if location is off. This was the problem in my case. They have submitted an update to Apple so hopefully it will be updated soon. I re-installed the app and when I allowed location it worked fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73