Where's Everybody Storing?

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I deleted apps, books and music (wasn't listening and it was YouTube if so). I have almost 2k pics on my 5! I backed up to my PC but id like a cloud based solution.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
You can sign to this new site called copy (click on this link --> http://copy.com?r=XRaeZW

It's giving 15GB for free and if you use the link above you'll get 5GB extra. Your space will increase by 5GB if you refer more people. It's all for a limited time. They also have iOS and desktop app. It's like dropbox but with a lot more space for free.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have data stored in various locations via the cloud as well as locally. iCloud, Dropbox, Evernote, SkyDrive, Google Drive are my main storage sites.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I started using Flickr when they announced the 1 TB of storage for my photos. And the funny thing is the camera in the Flickr app is not half bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pommie82

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
i personally store everything on western digital network drive and keep lots of tv series films mp3s,pictures and programs to and then i can use either my iPhone,mac, inch iPad mini 7'9 inches and i can look at all my files even when i am out and about i can also upload my pictures to my western digital straight from my camera roll which makes my life a lot easier if i am taken lots of pictures i can upload them to the drive and then delete them off my camera roll so that i can get more pictures on to my iPhone if i need to or keep it for video if need be

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a little over 1k pictures that are backed up in my MBP which is backed up by a Iomega hard drive.

They are also uploaded to Picasa.

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
You can sign to this new site called copy (click on this link --> http://copy.com?r=XRaeZW

It's giving 15GB for free and if you use the link above you'll get 5GB extra. Your space will increase by 5GB if you refer more people. It's all for a limited time. They also have iOS and desktop app. It's like dropbox but with a lot more space for free.

Just signed up and got 20 gb. Thanks! I see a spot for music but can't figure out a way to upload from my phone. I'm guessing I will have to upload from my computer?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Just signed up and got 20 gb. Thanks! I see a spot for music but can't figure out a way to upload from my phone. I'm guessing I will have to upload from my computer?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

You are welcome :)

Yeah I guess so too, I don't think apple is gonna let anyone play around with iPhone's music files :p

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I use Google Drive for my Docs, Google's Picasa for my photos, Gmail for mail & Google Play for my music.
iCloud for contacts, calendar, notes & Reminders. Also some of my recent photos on Photo Strem & Camera Roll. Regardless, all photos get synced with Picasa using PhotoSync.

Good Luck

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just signed up for Flickr for pictures. I had been using google+ and google drive. Will still use google for docs and some pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I do use Evernote from time to time but there's Pinterest & Cozi. I use iCloud and have heard of Dropbox and Box. I am a fairly recent iPhone user so I was trying to see what everybody else is doing. Thanks!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm an avid Dropbox guy; I love that it gives you privacy and security but also provides a simple way to share things with others if you want.

If you want to sign up for an account, using my referral link will get us both some extra storage space: http://db.tt/pRNKP4kb

vdroide

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I use iCloud for email, contacts, calendar, notes, reminders etc.. I use Skydrive for documents and photos. I have a considerable amount of space on Skydrive, so it the most worthwhile option for me. I see alot of talk about this Copy thing, I must take a look.