I saw this on Gizmodo Shooting Challenge: Selfie and I thought that is a cool idea. You can see the submissions they got here http://gizmodo.com/14-selfies-taken-...ium=socialflow
So why not try that on iMore, we're a beautiful bunch of people. So I guess it's time for me to break out my Nikon D40 and my tripod and get to work. Yes I'm still rocking a D40 I was planning to upgrade last year but it was either a DSLR or the iPhone 5 guess which one won? lol Anyway so here are the loose rules, it's not a contest so there is no time limit and no prize, except the joy of having fun.
0. No watermarks. They're so ugly.
1. Submissions need to be your own.
2. Photos must be taken after today.
3. Explain, briefly, the equipment, settings, technique and story behind shot. * this is such a cool idea so please don't forget this step
4. One submission per person.
5. If the image contains any material or elements that are not owned by you and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the image, you are responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the image in the manner set forth in these rules without additional compensation. If any person appearing in any image is under the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.