iPhoneography Color

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This week's theme will be color. What I mean is the majority of the picture should be one shade with a bright color somewhere in the picture. So no use of Colorsplash or other editing to remove the colors. Example a picture of a pool of water with a leaf floating in it. The green leaf will add the color to the rest of the image.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This week's theme will be color. What I mean is the majority of the picture should be one shade with a bright color somewhere in the picture. So no use of Colorsplash or other editing to remove the colors. Example a picture of a pool of water with a leaf floating in it. The green leaf will add the color to the rest of the image.
Sounds like something pretty cool, I will have to go out and shoot something to post.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
How about these two. Hope they work. I liked them. :)

View attachment 31012View attachment 31013

not quite I'll post up a sample it's quite a hard thing to find naturally sometimes you have to just setup something for yourself. It can be found though think of a snow covered walkway with one spot where something hot made a hole and there is black ground underneath. I haven't submitted anything yet because I have a really good idea I'm just trying to find the materials ;)

Attachments

• DSC_4502.jpg
    DSC_4502.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 5

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Got a great idea this morning so will set it up tonight and there should be an image up tomorrow if it works out like I plan. I've got a much easier theme for next week that will hopefully generate a little more interest.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77