- 05-15-2013, 08:59 AM #2
Re: How do i do this?!
Looks like some sort of color pop software or an app on the iPhone. I think that SnapSeed has a color pop option. Last I checked, it was free in the app store.
I've played with SnapSeed some. There's an option where you pinch and zoom to add color or take away color for a specific part of the photo.Dude! You slapped a fish. You punched it! Why would you hit it?
So she's praying...To Justin Timberlake apparently
- 05-15-2013, 11:02 AM #3
- 05-15-2013, 12:38 PM #4
- 05-16-2013, 08:54 AM #5
- By Dioxazine in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 10Last Post: 11-19-2012, 09:21 PM
- By netsyd in forum iOS 5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2012, 01:51 PM
- By E-Z-E in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2010, 04:32 PM
- By jery911 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:14 PM
- By Chaos_Fonez in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:35 PM