Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By wendybeee
  • 1 Post By nitinparmar1985
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,881 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Default iPhoneography Black and White

I need some inspiration to get to shooting with my iPhone. I've seen some beautiful photos in the weekly contests. So since that is on a break sort of I figured I'd try to do some un-official theme week threads. There obviously wont be any prizes since I don't have bankroll like that. So we'll start with a basic outline of how it will work and go from there. The rule is pictures should only be taken and processed with an iPhone or iPad. So the way it will work is it will be for the week so every Monday I would put up the week's theme. We get snappin' and post up our pictures to inspire each other. The theme will end Saturday night so we all have a day to rest and it doesn't become a chore. I'm located in Canada so my timezone is GMT -5. So I guess I'll see if there is any interest.

This week will obviously be a short week since we are starting on a Tuesday. This week's theme is Black and White. All pictures posted must be in Black and White the rest is up to you.
    can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
    ~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
    iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid (soon to be retired)
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,270 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: iPhoneography Black and White

These are two of almost the last blooms left on my magnolia tree. Much prettier in pink though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhoneography Black and White-b-wmagnolia.png  
    Ipheuria likes this.
    iPhone Beginner

My photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhoneography Black and White-photo-1.jpg   iPhoneography Black and White-photo-2.jpg   iPhoneography Black and White-photo-3.jpg   iPhoneography Black and White-photo-4.jpg   iPhoneography Black and White-photo-5.jpg  

Ipheuria likes this.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,881 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

A glass building at morning time. Shot with my iPhone 5. Used Colorsplash to turn it B/W then tweaked it in iPhoto on the iPad.

iPhoneography Black and White-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1368639184.000229.jpg
    can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
    ~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
    iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid (soon to be retired)