- iPhone Genius
- 4,736 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 6
I was amped about the Panorama mode but I think I've used it twice since I've had the iPhone. It is Winter so I'm sure in the Spring/Summer I may use it more. How about you guys do you use it often? If you do post up some shots lets see the creativity at work. I think that it should be easier to get into Pano mode and to me that is the biggest detractor.can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
~32GB Slate iPhone 5(Ferrari)~15" i5 MBP(Omega)~OS X Mountain Lion~32GB iPad 3(McLaren)~
iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid
- 12-13-2012, 10:07 AM #2
- 12-16-2012, 01:39 AM #3iPhone Intermediate
- 169 Posts
Re: Pano mode
i like using it to bend perspective...
like making a VERY small room look like a long wall...
or having what is behind you and in front of you in the same photo:
there's probably more creative ways to use it, but i haven't been experimenting with it.
- 12-19-2012, 09:37 PM #4
- 01-19-2013, 03:23 PM #5
- 02-07-2013, 12:40 AM #6
- 02-07-2013, 12:41 AM #7
- By dzemobond in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2009, 10:04 PM
- By msbaylor in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:08 AM
- By robdam1001 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2008, 06:29 PM
- By Libuff in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2008, 09:06 PM
- By cmaier in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:19 PM