Photo apps

jimphoyo1976

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Great apps! Good thing I got a $50 itunes card for Christmas to cover the downloads I'll be doing after this list!!!

My favorite app is my Photography Assignment Generator app.
It's great because it doesn't do anything to my photos, instead it gives me inspiration and ideas for taking photos!
There are over one hundred assignments, everything from playing around with camera settings and lenses, to the rules of composition, to photographing people, landscape and nature, and tons on other great topics.
And there are thousands of random objects, combinations, locations, and scavenger hunt terms. Photograph a fork on a beach? a shoe udner a bridge? Never would have come up with ideas like that!
If you are taking part in a 365 day photo challenge, you can get the app to give you a daily reminder to get your assignment for the day! Great for keeping you on track.

There are version for photographers with SLRS or Point and shoots that is $2.99), a 99 cent version for honeographers(it has less assignment overall, but is more tailored to iphone/ipods and has tips for getting better picks with your device) and a free version as well.
I have all three, and they are worth every penny!
You can get them on the app store here:
https://itunes.apple.com/artist/noel-chenier/id566645905?at=10l3Vy

I know you will all enjoy them!
Thanks for the great app lists, keep them coming!
Jim W

Masquer

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Masquer
$0.99
It's a photo blending app that lets you blend any two photos into one with auto blending mode. You don't have to further adjust brightness, contrast and hue. The output blending effects are satisfying.

Here are some creations.

Masquer-12.jpg
Masquer-65.jpg
Masquer-13.jpg

ahals

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I have way too many apps, I definitely use a core group of them, especially lately.

I've been using the native Camera app the most lately because it's so quick. But I do use these often.

Camera replacement/alternatives:
Camera+
Hipstamatic

I also use Quickpix for continuous shooting/action shots, like a wave or a skater. I use SlowShutter for the light trail and long exposure. If I want a panorama that is not posible via the native camera, I use Autotitch, which gave me some gorgeous, unique photos in Yosemite.

For editing:
Snapseed
TouchRetouch
Perfectly Clear
TiltShiftGenerator

Filters:
VSCO Cam
Afterglow

Those last two are honestly probably my most used especially if I'm going to post to Instagram when I'm done. They have the best preset filters that you can then tweak to be just right. Helps avoid the often dark or heavy handed look of Instagram filters.

Rena Dawson

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I came across an app named "Camera Plus Pro" which is really useful not only in photo capturing but also editing.
Its one of the most complete apps and does include videos too.

The features include Live Photo and Video Filters, Self Timer, Burst mode, Anti-Shake along with Video Pause and Zoom.
One more unique feature is direct WiFi transfer for photos and videos to your computer. It simply works.

Photo Editing includes photo adjust tools, rotate along with Post-Edit filters and borders.

The app price is $1.99 but I bought it once and never needed anything more.

Here's an iTunes link.<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/camera-plus-pro/id345752934?mt=8>

Secondly, I love Snapseed too. Its good for editing photos on an iPad.
The filters and effects along with Tilt-Shift options make it amazing.

The app is free.

Here's the link<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snapseed/id439438619?mt=8>

YAMAMOTOYAMATO

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
AddPhoto

I want to reccomend everyone to use iOS App Addphoto for uploading from PC to iPhone/iPad.
I think AddPhoto is convenient for everyone.

http://yamamotoyamato.com/ios/2012/12/addphoto-e.html

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner