How to claim a contest prize/

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Michelle will contact you about fulfillment. I know it sucks having to wait, and I'm just as excited when I win stuff, but realistically it's like every TV commercial says -- please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

She handles every contest for every Mobile Nations site, and quite often has to coordinate with sponsors and suppliers, so the logistics all add up.

Congrats on winning! We'll all do everything we can to make sure you get your prize as fast as inhumanly possible!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
When I won too I had the same excitedment but they actually respond pretty quickly to what I expected. It's a huge site and they have so many contests, articles, forums going I'm sure it's pretty hectic. Just a word to the wise the email got flagged in my spam box and I'm usually really ruthless I empty it without even reading. So when I remembered I had to actually scan my messages to make sure I didn't delete it. So you might want to keep that in mind and congrats! :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I didn't even know I won and I got a email and have my info and it was mailed shortly after

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods