Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Ipheuria
  • 4 Post By mcmillan27
  • 2 Post By rdrum
  • 1 Post By Unreal.images
  • 2 Post By Unreal.images
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,888 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Default iPhoneography iMore style

OK post up your photographic shots taken with your iPhone. Feel free to expand on which app were used to process the picture and any other info you want to include.

IMG_4484 by ricky_williams2007, on Flickr
    I shot the CN Tower in downtown Toronto and then in Colorsplash added color only to the highlight buildings.

[/url]
    IMG_4485 by ricky_williams2007, on Flickr
    In Picfx I used the image from Colorsplash and added a few filters to give it a different look and feel.
    can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
    ~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
    iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid (soon to be retired)
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,888 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

no one??
    can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
    ~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,888 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhoneography iMore style-img_4606.jpg  
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,888 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Default Re: iPhoneography iMore style

Yesterday night for some reason the sun decided to shine brilliantly in my neighbourhood. In Canada as I'm sure in some parts of the US now that Winter is on it's way it starts to get dark at about 6PM. So yesterday when it was 6PM and it looked like Mid day it was astonishing.
    iPhoneography iMore style-img_5039.jpg

The best part was that by focusing on different parts of the image with the starkly contrasting brightness I was able to get these two shots without any filters.

iPhoneography iMore style-img_5040.jpg

iPhoneography iMore style-img_5038-1.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhoneography iMore style-img_5039.jpg   iPhoneography iMore style-img_5040.jpg   iPhoneography iMore style-img_5038.jpg  
    Last edited by Ipheuria; 10-19-2012 at 11:09 AM. Reason: fixed image rotation
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,888 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

I'm walking through Union Station in Toronto with my new iPhone 5. I see this window and people walking behind it and a famous image just like it jumps out at me. I have edited it yet and I'll be going back tomorrow with my DSLR to get a closer shot.

iPhoneography iMore style-img_5178e.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhoneography iMore style-img_5178.jpg  
    Last edited by Ipheuria; 10-25-2012 at 08:48 AM. Reason: edited image
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,888 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

My favorite subject, the CN Tower since it's right there when I get off the train on the way to work. Today was a cloudy day so I brightened up the sky a little.

iPhoneography iMore style-img_5495.jpg

iPhoneography iMore style-img_5495-1.jpg
    iMore Beginner

These ones were taken with Slow Shutter. I love this app. It's a little tricky though because you have to have the iPhone mounted on something solid or use a tripod mount made specifically for the iPhone. iPhoneography iMore style-img_0121.jpgiPhoneography iMore style-img_4259.jpg
    Greg
    Site: gregmcmillan.com
    Twitter: @gregsmcmillan
    Instagram: reddoorphotos
    Tadaa: mcmillan
    Flickr: gregmcmillan
    Space Grey iPhone 5s
    Space Grey iPad Air
    15" MacBook Pro with Retina
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,888 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Awesome shots I saw them in the contest and wondered how you got the slower shutterspeed. I may have to try the app out for sure.
    Thanked by:
    mcmillan27 (11-09-2012)
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,888 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

I saw this building as I was getting out of the train on the way to work. The sky was a nice blue which is rare at this time, winter, it's usually a dull grey. The sky was reflected in the all glass building, love the straight up shot.

-hmmm photo uploader not working I'll have to try from the app, if a mod can clear the extra two thumbnails don't know why it said it failed but they still show up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhoneography iMore style-img_5696.png   iPhoneography iMore style-img_5696.jpg   iPhoneography iMore style-img_5696-1.jpg  
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,888 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

I went for a walk on my lunch break in downtown Toronto. A major street has been blocked off I believe for the setup for the festivities of the Grey Cup this weekend. I took a pano shot of the CN Tower which towered over the Ribfest booths along Front St.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhoneography iMore style-img_0034_2.jpg  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    iOS Version

From my seat at Molly Woo's Asian Bistro (via Hipstamatic).
    iPhoneography iMore style-img_2162-1-.jpg
    Ipheuria and Unreal.images like this.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,888 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

I edited this recent picture I took in downtown Toronto in iPhoto and Camera+ then popped it in Colorsplash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhoneography iMore style-img_0001_2.jpg  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    iOS Version

iPhoneography iMore style-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1359443621.515042.jpg Excuse the Hand holding. -HDR pro
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    iOS Version

iPhoneography iMore style-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1359443716.133146.jpg The stock panorama app
    Ipheuria likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    iOS Version

iPhoneography iMore style-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1359443822.190168.jpgpro HDR
    Garz and Ipheuria like this.