- 09-03-2012, 03:42 AM #26iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Taken on iPhone 4 and edited with Camera+
Last edited by aasssa; 09-03-2012 at 02:10 PM.
- 09-03-2012, 02:15 PM #27iMore Newbie
- 48 Posts
Not the greatest :-(
& hello everyone.
First image is Pro HDR with a filter applied in app & the other 2 are just stock camera app.
Last edited by JCRocky5; 09-03-2012 at 02:19 PM.
- 09-03-2012, 02:35 PM #28iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
HDR iPhone 4 photo
This was taken in Mexico City at the Coyoacn Plaza. The other shots are from the trip.
- 09-03-2012, 05:07 PM #29iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I hope I didn't pass the deadline. This was taken with an iPhone 4 using the Dynamic Light and Snapseed apps.
Last edited by 1websurfer; 09-03-2012 at 05:13 PM.
- 09-03-2012, 06:42 PM #30
- 09-03-2012, 09:57 PM #31iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Taken with my iPhone 4s at Yellowstone. No editing