So I don't get where the Photo Contest Winners are being posted?

ahals

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I know that there are supposed to be winners announced the night the contest ends and that it is in its own post, but I can't seem to find them. Am I alone on this? I kind of miss the old way because it seemed there was always a paragraph on what was done well, which I kind of took as tips and advice for my own photos.

Also, I'm not sure this new way of doing it really works to well; seems like a lot of other people are confused too. Maybe it'd be best if the winner was announced before the new contest? Then again, maybe I'm the only person who's having trouble finding the previous contest winners, but it's been the last 2 or 3 that I've had to really dig for. Maybe I'm just being grumpy and adversarial towards change.

Anyways, when and where can we expect to consistently find the winners? Could there be a forum sticky for it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The last photo contest winner was announced here.

Update: See the results of the other contests here

Last edited:

ahals

May 13, 2012
Visit site
So I guess they just announce it the day after the next contest is announced? I guess I just want to know when to keep my eyes out for it.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
The winners are typically announced before the next contest are announced. Our goal is to announce winners on Mondays and the contest on Tuesdays, but these days will vary from time to time. I will always add a quick sentence congratulating the winner and linking to the post like I did last time.

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I pm mod asking the same question last night no response but looks like my question was answered in this thread

---------- Post Merged at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I pm mod asking the same question last night no response but looks like my question was answered in this thread

Doodsta

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Are contests open to residents of all countries or are they specific to certain countries (ie American only or UK only)?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711