Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
    iPhone Nanite

Default Picking up shells on the beach

My wife and son picking up shells on the beach at sunset. Shot with iPhone4, no editing.
    iPhone Nanite

Default At National Aquarium in Baltimore

Taken from window of National Aquarium looking out on Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD.

HDR edits made with Photoshop express iphone app. High exposure edit then low exposure edit. Combined High and Low in ProHDR app. Further edits in VSCO CAM app and Snapseed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-photo.jpg  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

Wow, quite the popular contest!

I took this one a few months back.

by , on Flickr
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

Took this one a few months back.

by , on Flickr
    iPhone Nanite

This is a photo I took of my younger cousin while at a farm on the South Africa and Botswana boarder.
    Photo is not edited in any way and was taken with an iphone 4s.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_0388.jpg  
    Last edited by dougs03; 08-22-2012 at 11:33 AM.
    iPhone Nanite

Post Photo Contest Submission

follow me on instagram! @caulingrant

iPhone only | olloclip | snapseed | vscocam | sierra filter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_6668.jpg  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Default Mt. Susitna Alaska

Took this just with HDR setting on the iPhone 4s
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-photo.jpg  
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

My sister on the window of my house with a bottle of Sprite
    Camera: iPhone 4S
    Edit: None
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_0354.jpg  
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

Hi, this is my entry, taken with an iPhone 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_1903.jpg  
    iMore Nanite

Default My Girls

Taken with iPhone 4s
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_1269.jpg  
    iPhone Nanite

Default Sunset Shoreline Shadow

At Suicides, a south shore surf spot in Honolulu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_0303.jpg  
    iMore Newbie

All photos were shot on my iphone 4s. Some of these photos I submited to the last contest. The first photo is a silhouette from a park next to my home edited in Snapseed and shot with 645 Pro. The second one is a photo shot with Hipstamatic. I had my friend hold her hands up towards the sun in the shape of a heart. The third photo of the two guys in hats is a composition consisting of three seperate images edited in snapseed, image blender, dramatic B&W, and camdream. The fourth photo is of my friend. We went on a photo walk together in Caesarea, Israel (#israwalk if you want to see the pictures from our walk on instagram) I took a photo of his silhouette and made it black and white in snapseed and had another photo of the water that I put together in image blender. The fifth photo of a child calling out to someone is a shot taken in Netanya, Israel during the evening of a Jewish holiday called Lag B'omer where Jews light bonfires. The sixth photo is of a guy with a hat and was edited in snapseed and shot with 645 Pro. The seventh photo is another guy in a hat that was photographed on a sunny day with hipstamatic. I stood on a busy sidewalk perpendicular to a wall that was put up to hide construction. It had some grafitti and posters and I thought it made a great background so I simply waited for interesting people to walk by. The last photo is the original silhouette of my friend when we went on a photo walk in Caesarea edited with snapseed and shot with 645 Pro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-photo-1.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-photo-1-1-.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-photo-2.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-photo-2-1-.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-photo-3.jpg  

Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-photo-3-1-.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-photo-4.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-photo-5.jpg  
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

iPhone 4s

app instragram

Last edited by silvestro24; 08-23-2012 at 06:36 AM.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Peace

The Island of St Maarten..picture turned out to be too dark. Accidental silhouette.
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I took this one with my iPhone 4S using Camera+, unedited. Took it in Guilin, China while I'm on vacation with my family, and all of this ship is made with jade.

Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1345738858.903226.jpg
    iPhone Nanite

Halfdome Silhouette today..
    iphone 4s
    vsco
    desaturation
    crop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-6.jpeg  
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

And another day ends, reflected by the puertorrican sky...

Camera: iPhone4S
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_0363.jpg  
    Last edited by TheTalech2; 08-23-2012 at 06:19 PM.
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

both of them was taken With 4S. edited with snapsid and second one edited with snapsid and iphoto

First one: Cambridge coverd by snow. It is a unqiue view of cambridge UK.

Second one: a huge city behind tiny flower, was taken in London on thames river and chelasea area was appeared behind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-1.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-2.jpg  
    Last edited by serwan; 08-25-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

Embrace the light...

Camera: iPhone 4S
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_0374.jpg  
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

Both of these photos where taken over the weekend.

Camera:
    iPhone 4

Apps:
    VSCO Cam, Snapseed

Michelle Haag likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    five.0.one

the kids at la jolla beach this past june. iphone 4s no edit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_1186.jpg  
    iMore Newbie

iOS Version
    iOS 6

A photo I took at the Camden, NJ Waterfront before the fireworks show.

App used: Hipstamatic (Americana lens and Blanko Freedom13 film)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_3442.jpg  
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

Default Sunset in the West

Just a simple shot on my iPhone 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_1686.jpg  
    iMore Newbie

iOS Version
    iOS 6

The first photo was edited in black and white with VscoCam
    The second photo was taken with Hipstamatic (American Lens and BlankoFreedom13)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_3060.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-img_3444.jpg  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    266 Global Posts

From key west...this monstrosity belongs to a Russian billionaire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Silhouettes!-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1346095502.666318.jpg  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast