Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes
    iPhone Nanite

setting behind the tree: shot taken in klichberg (switzerland)

iPhone 4s
    Camera +
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-foto1s.jpg  
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Shot this one of myself on my way to work recently.

Chester
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2
    Follow me on Instagram (coskier) | Twitter (@coskier) | Pinterest
    iPhone Nanite

iPod Touch 4
    Shot on Slow Shutter Cam
    Not edited.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-img_7649.jpg  
    ZIMI1975 likes this.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Photo taken with iPhone 4s camera and used Snapseed to convert to black and white. Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1345139000.414717.jpg
    iPhone Nanite

Default Apple in the Dark

The New iPad, Camera app and Snapseed app.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-img_0830.jpg  
    iMore Newbie

iOS Version

"The last blossoms of summer"
    Shot today at lunch.
    iPhone 4S | Small edits in Snapseed
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version
    iOS 5.x

images taken with stock iPhone 4 camera app. Edited with snapspeed and instagram

All images mine, images can be found here

I'm on Instagram! Follow me @Lux148 !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-4f4f23bcdc5311e1b6791231380e6c3a_7.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-6b75a0c4c46711e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-6e42528a680911e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-08a56de6ba2e11e1b2fe1231380205bf_7.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-aca9fb5c8db311e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg  

Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-aeb1227c8db311e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-b8304d9ecaff11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-f95faec8b4dd11e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Just took this picture the other night.

iPhone 4S... used "Auto Enhance"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-sky-lantern.jpg  
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I'm just getting used to the iPad. I hope I don't get points off for the picture being sideways. Also
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-img_0072.jpg  
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

Resubmitting one of the earlier pics,,rotated it for a better view

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-imageuploadedbytapatalk-hd1345204223.635899.jpg  
    iMore Newbie

iOS Version

iPhone 4S | Snapseed used for minor edits

iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

The new iPad with instagram.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

New iPad with instagram
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

I took this last night just for fun.

by , on Flickr
    Leanna Lofte likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

by , on Flickr
    iPhone Newbie

Default Super

Taken with Hipstamatic. No edits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-superme.jpg  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Taken at somewhere around 10pm as the sun was setting in Germany. Only edit was using HDR. Can't remember if this was with my 4 or 4s...

Apparently this isn't the original so the EXIF doesn't match up. Hmmm. I wonder where that could be? Let's see...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-2012-03-30-08.09.32.jpg  
    iMore Beginner

iOS Version

Just in the knick of time! This is just me on my daily stroll to work...invisible and all! For this shot I used Fast Camera and set my iPhone(With olloclip!) on a tripod. I took one photo of myself making a "walking" pose, then carefully removed my sandals while leaving them there, and stepped away. I used PhotoForge2 to combine the photos using masks. The top layer had just my shadow and the very bottom of my sandals, and the bottom layer was the area behind me, with the top of my footless sandals. Lastly did a quick process in Snapseed to give it a little roughness. This was my biggest challenge yet, and I'm glad there were so many entries this week! And thank you iMore folks for keeping this going; keeping me inspired! Also, FWIW, PhotoForge2 Doesn't maintain EXIF. Or iOS6 doesn't agree. Either way it's not there for this file!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-photo-aug-20-4-13-20-pm.jpg  
    KCMike and RichardPT like this.
    iPhone Intermediate

a woman's silhouette creeping onto a glass mural allowing sunlight to illuminate her beverage.

shot on an iPhone 4S
    didn't feel a need to do any further editing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Shadows!-img_2580.jpg  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleAsItSeems View Post
    Just in the knick of time! This is just me on my daily stroll to work...invisible and all! For this shot I used Fast Camera and set my iPhone(With olloclip!) on a tripod. I took one photo of myself making a "walking" pose, then carefully removed my sandals while leaving them there, and stepped away. I used PhotoForge2 to combine the photos using masks. The top layer had just my shadow and the very bottom of my sandals, and the bottom layer was the area behind me, with the top of my footless sandals. Lastly did a quick process in Snapseed to give it a little roughness. This was my biggest challenge yet, and I'm glad there were so many entries this week! And thank you iMore folks for keeping this going; keeping me inspired! Also, FWIW, PhotoForge2 Doesn't maintain EXIF. Or iOS6 doesn't agree. Either way it's not there for this file!
    Dude, this photo is ridiculous. Nice work!
    Thanked by:
    SimpleAsItSeems (08-23-2012)
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #47  
    App and photo editor

Global Posts
    1,466 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleAsItSeems View Post
    Holy crap this is amazing! Great work!
    Thanked by:
    SimpleAsItSeems (08-23-2012)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12