Instagram Problems?

Tatum22

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday afternoon I was noticing that Instagram was having a few issues as far as it not being able to reload my feed, or show me updates on likes or new followers. This morning, I deleted it and reloaded it and tried to sign in, and the error "unable to connect to server is showing up" has anyone else been experiencing this kind of issue?

Tatum22

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Instagram has been down since yesterday afternoon/evening due to a power outage... hopefully they are working on it.

Modern life halted as Netflix, Pinterest, Instagram down | Technically Incorrect - CNET News

PHEW!!! I was having a heart attack.. was in the middle of posting a new photo and BAM it stopped working.. thanks for giving me the update. I have been slowly building my fan base on IG, and I have finally reached about 300 people, so I try to post constantly to continue that great support. Also I am part of a IG contest, so the winner is being picked today.. so I want to know if I won.. should check it out (when it up and running) search hashtag #thezombiezone

Tatum22

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
PHEW!!! I was having a heart attack.. was in the middle of posting a new photo and BAM it stopped working.. thanks for giving me the update. I have been slowly building my fan base on IG, and I have finally reached about 300 people, so I try to post constantly to continue that great support. Also I am part of a IG contest, so the winner is being picked today.. so I want to know if I won.. should check it out (when it up and running) search hashtag #thezombiezone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2