App to export video at different resolution

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I asked this question in a different forum but didn't ever receive any type of response. So I'm thinking I will ask here. Maybe people more familiar with the photography and video recording of the iphone will be able to answer this question.

The iphone 4s has an awesome video camera, by cell phone standards anyways, but what I'm wondering is if there is a way to export the videos as something other than 1080p. My laptop chokes on 1080p and besides I don't need a 10 minute video of my dog playing with my nephew taking up 1 gig of space. I know I can do this on my laptop, but being as that it's an old PowerBook G4 converting just a 10 minute 1080p video seems to take a couple hours. I've seen the iphone convert the same video for export to youtube in just a matter of minutes, so I'm just wondering how I can do this and get it to my itunes.

Thanks.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Thank you, that was exactly what I was looking for, not sure why I didn't think of that earlier. Have had imovie on my iphone for a while now and it never even crossed my mind to do the export to camera roll as a different resolution. Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR