Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes
    iPhone Newbie

17 Posts

Ooh, just three more! I forgot to put my nephew and dogs on there! All 3 of these were when I first got my 4s (my first smart phone too!) and fell in love with iPhoneography. I thought the overhead style worked well, especially with my nephew
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default sibling love

This is my picture taken with my iPhone 4. It was a tender moment between brother and sister that I am so happy I was able to catch. It was taken at Silver Lake in Maine after a long day at the beach.
    iPhone Intermediate

170 Posts

i don't know if the contest has ended...but i'd like to submit another photo.

i love collecting souls via photography...and this past weekend, i wanted to collect souls lost in the shadows. this is my pick from my collection. its of a woman sipping tea after landing at the airport. i feel like although you can't see the emotion or story in her face, you are able to see her intentions in the movement of her shadows. its like a throwback to the early days of photography when they were trying to figure out the correct chemical mixtures to permanently set the image onto the paper...and one of the early experimental cameras which only captured the subject's shadow . i like to think this is a new take on that idea.

edit: shot on an iPhone 4S with the default camera app and no editing apps.
    Last edited by Rocktapus; 06-05-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    iMore Beginner

92 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

Here are my submissions. Any editing or effects was done in instagram
    Attachment 16349

Attachment 16347

Attachment 16348
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123