Weekly Photo Contest: Water!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fathermarty

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Water, annular eclipse & wind

Taking pictures of the eclipse with my DSLR. Snagged a few with my iPhone. Wasn't expecting the results - the sun showed up in all my images in various places depending on the sprinkler and my position.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
First pic I shot with the SlowShutter app and edited with Tadaa, second pic is of these water tornado things at CityCenter in Vegas, third is the ice popsicles at the CityCenter mall in Vegas, fourth and fifth are water droplets on our windshield from a huge late summer thunderstorm in Vegas as well. All but the first are unedited. Thanks..

Last edited:

mrolsen333

May 22, 2012
Visit site
carousel of reflection

carousel of reflection (shot with iPhone 4s, edited with snapseed an lightlens apps)
tumblr_m1sdwo0GDN1rq4sceo1_1280.png

carlos2384

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Took this photo right after it stopped raining with my iPhone 4S. Unfortunately i cant seem to find the original photo, only the copy that was saved after I uploaded it to Instagram. Either way, here it is.. No edits, no filters.. photo as is! sometimes you cant tamper with a perfect shot :)

wamadden4

May 10, 2011
Visit site
This is water from the Jurassic Park attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood. The first two are just taken with the stock iPhone 4 camera app and the 3rd as well but slightly altered with PhotoToaster Jr.

caropinzon

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
The effect of water in a Carwash

Hey!! Among my friends and family its been hard to find someone that can guess where I took this photo....

I edited this with iPhoto :)

Status
Not open for further replies.