- 04-08-2012, 07:46 PM #101
These flowers are nice and all, but the real "spectacular pink flower" featured on the new iPad is the only one we really want.
If you can get down to the Apple store you can take a screenshot when it pops up on the screensaver of the demo model display iPads. You would then either tweet the photo, or email it to yourself.
If you get the chance, bring it to us. Someone, please bring it to us.
If you could do that. We'd be much obliged.
- 04-08-2012, 10:07 PM #102
- 04-09-2012, 12:45 AM #103
- 04-09-2012, 07:00 AM #104
- 04-09-2012, 08:23 AM #105
Pure pic! the nature is beautiful - no app is needed for that
- 04-09-2012, 08:51 AM #106iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
- iOS Version
A Couple More...
Taken with iPhone 4 using SynthCam app; cropped in iPhoto for iPad (2012).
- 04-09-2012, 03:15 PM #107
They are not zoomed.
- 04-09-2012, 03:19 PM #108
- 04-09-2012, 07:39 PM #109
Taken With iPad 2 Camera
A little tweaking from snapseed for iPad
- 04-09-2012, 07:47 PM #110iPhone Newbie
- 16 Posts
- 04-10-2012, 09:43 AM #111iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
So many awesome flowers!
- 04-10-2012, 09:51 AM #112
Taken with iPhone 4S.
- 04-10-2012, 03:35 PM #113iPhone Newbie
- 37 Posts
Beautiful flower photos from everybody. Here's my submission
Some tulips, an iPhone 4, the stock camera app, an Olloclip macro lens, no further edits
Last edited by smh16; 04-10-2012 at 03:42 PM.
- 04-10-2012, 04:34 PM #114iMore Beginner
- 64 Posts
Hope I get these in on time. Both taken with Camera+ and edited in iPhoto fir the iPhone.
- 04-11-2012, 11:28 AM #115
Taken with iPhone 4S - No editing...