favorite "filter" apps?

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
i'm just curious what everybody here is using. because there are ALOT out there...and i personally stopped downloading them because i have a good collection, and most of them do the same thing.

my two personal favorites are:
-FX Photo Studio
-Pixlr-o-matic

the final product of fx photo studio comes out verrry nicely. the output doesn't lose any quality when you put it through this app. it looks just as clear as the original photo.

i enjoy pixlr-o-matic because i think it has the best "frames" in the app store. the filters are nice too, but not as easy to use as fx photo studio. i also enjoy the option to add "noise" to your photos ala light leaks, bokkeh effects, light graffiti etc.

what are you guys using?

demonio

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I use Camera+ all the time. Lots of filters, good basic editing functions and very easy to use. My photos always turn out great.

geza2

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I have both Camera+ and Procamera. I used to use Camera+ all the time, but now I'm leaning more towards Procamera because of its pro mode and editing features.

salpiche

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I do a lot of photography with my iPhone 4S and I use a plethora or apps, but my main two apps are, the stock camera and Snapseed for filters and editing.

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
For the most part I have been using

Camera+
Pro HDR
Instagram
Hipstamatic

i have quite a few paid apps I havent gotten around to using, but eventually will. Ive only had my iPhone for 2 months now. The camera is quite exceptional

ransonju

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
PhotoToaster is great and the one I use the most. Camera+ is okay too - wish they had an option to upload directly to Instagram. Wish Camera+ allowed you to use multiple filters/effects.

Fedorov

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
PhotoToaster, SnapSeed and Camera+ mainly.

Simply B&W for black & white conversions

ShakeItPhoto for the best Polaroid effect

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR