the BEST case for photography

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
i'm not being paid to advertise this...i really wish i was haha. but i found THIS today:
iphone-rangefinder-1793_600.0000001329451381.jpg

The iPhone Rangefinder

the best part about it, is that it works with magnetic lenses. thats the biggest problem i see with other tripods/tripod cases. my wide angle lens is my most important photo accessory.

Reactions: barryotoole

munichblue

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Clearly this is the best iPhone case for photography because it has a fantastic and easy to use system to mount onto a tripod, offers a lanyard and has a classy look. I'm lovin it!

phone1-1.jpg

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
the hipstacase IS a good case! but my main gripe about it is you can't use the lenses...and the tripod mount is not attached to the case itself...and it's also kind of loose. meaning you can't stick the phone on a monopod and hold it upside-down to get neat ground shots, or overhead shots from high locations. [like from a tree, or a 2nd story balcony]

munichblue

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I do agree, there are some things you can't do with this system but it's very fast mounted onto a tripod and this is the most important feature for me. And I carry it always in my hand secured with the lanyard.

Just perfect for me.... :)

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
LoL Rock! I can't get over the fact that it looks like a corny camera from the 1960's! I wish someone made a normal case that was similar to use but could easily be mounted to a tripod, and was also rubberized.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW