favorite iphoneography blogs/forums?

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
anybody have good suggestions for iphone photography blogs and forums? my favorite blogs don't have very active forums. i'm really wanting to see what else is out there, and maybe learn from some other iphoneographers.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Well TiPb is an active forum, maybe you should make this an active iPhonetography section here!

I'm not sure of any other iPhoneography sites that are very active. :)

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
:]

it feels most of the people on tipb don't really use their devices for artistic purposes. buuuut if anybody is loooking for resources. these are some good sites to check out:

iPhoneography, the worlds #1 iPhone photography blog, bringing you the latest news, reviews and events - iPhone Journal
Life in LoFi: iPhoneography | iPhone Photo News, Showcases, App Reviews [both iphoneography and lifeinlofi are similar, but different. they are like tipb for iphoneographers]
iPhone Film Festival
DocPop.org [also find him on instagram, you learn alot]

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
:]

it feels most of the people on tipb don't really use their devices for artistic purposes. buuuut if anybody is loooking for resources. these are some good sites to check out:

iPhoneography, the worlds #1 iPhone photography blog, bringing you the latest news, reviews and events - iPhone Journal
Life in LoFi: iPhoneography | iPhone Photo News, Showcases, App Reviews [both iphoneography and lifeinlofi are similar, but different. they are like tipb for iphoneographers]
iPhone Film Festival
DocPop.org [also find him on instagram, you learn alot]

HAHA yeah good point, but "if you build it they will come" Thanks for the links to the iphoneography blogs. I'll be sure to check them out. :)

MobiTog

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, you will not find a more active, friendly or iPhoneography knowledgeable group of iPhonegraphy addicts than those who hang out @ www.MobiTog.com - Mobitog - The Original Global iPhoneography Community - it's in our DNA ... :)

MobiTog is run by iPhoneographers for iPhoneographers and is THE Original and Global iPhoneography network community with a world wide membership of passionate iPhoneographers!

If you want to share, learn, discuss, ask, or just plain lurk, you could do a lot worse than to just check us out... :)

We look forward to welcoming you and satisfying your iPhoneography addiction, well, feeding it at least, for I don't think any of us will ever satisfy our addictions to this tremendous art form!

Adios amigos... :cool:

www.MobiTog.com

By the way - we have a FREE App in the Apple App Store - just search MobiTog

Last edited:

MobiTog

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
anybody have good suggestions for iphone photography blogs and forums? my favorite blogs don't have very active forums. i'm really wanting to see what else is out there, and maybe learn from some other iphoneographers.

We believe you can find your dream answer to your queries may well be found at MobiTog.com

Please let us know if this is not the case and we will do what we can to right that wrong... :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods