iPhone 4 video quality still amazes me

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Heres a video I did from this past weekend. 90% of it was filmed with my iPhone 4 and an olloclip fisheye lens, the rest with a gopro HD and I can definitely tell the difference between them. I honestly dont regret selling my Canon 7d now, at least for videos. Watch in HD for best quality. Now all I need is a steadicam mount.

BHAM Mayhem Presents: SquidFest 2011 - YouTube

Last edited:

mobibomaxx

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
That is some nice looking video!

Although I can't imagine flying down a stretch of road on one wheel wearing a t-shirt.

Souls much braver than I!

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
oooh yeah lol, I was actually just now coming here to reply to philphil and to note that I got a 4s and am blown away by the vid quality. New video coming soon

latakoouser

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
If anybody here likes to send or share the video directly off the iPhone, there's an app out now that makes it pretty easy. The latakoo mobile app moves video directly off your phone to the latakoo.com cloud (or to someone in your contact list).

You can choose the quality setting and move the video quickly, even via 3G. Additionally it allows you to embed, share, download, etc without losing the rights to posted video. If you play with iPhone video or like to quickly share it, check the app out. It's free.

For me, I'm usually not around my computer and would rather send the video directly from my phone... but I'm not interested in a 3 hour upload to youtube where I then lose rights to my video...

latakoo Flight Mobile for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2