iMovie Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vianar

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I am taking many videos of my boys and often would love to be able to edit the videos and then upload via my iPad. Please make this dream a reality.

Thanks

rexerz28

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I still have a couple of videos on my phone that i took of my daughters birth, and subsequent birthday, and a lot of stuff in between. I think it would be cool to make a video going from birth to 1, as well as other family videos.

gcardona

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Just the perfect compliment to the outstanding camera in the iPhone 4, and being able to edit and create awesome videos on the go. A perfect match made in heaven.

koroshiya_1

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I've always had an interest in making short movies, music videos and the like, but just recently, a couple of small projects have made me realise just how much enjoyment I get out of video editing, and how much joy I get from peoples reactions to my vids.

Normally an idea comes to me "in the moment" and to be able to shoot, edit and distribute there and then would be ideal.

By having a copy of iMovie on my iPhone, you would be shining a little sunshine into my hum-drum life, and allow me to spread the joy to others! Plus, you'd be saving me ?3.99, which is even more sunshine in my life!

arunankam

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Rocks!!

every second we live is a story and i love telling stories especially through pictures and videos. Having this app will allow me to edit those captured moments and share with the world. I love apple and their apps and you guys for all your wonderful reviews on latest apps and news, especially for making my easy by giving direct links for those free apps available on daily basis, which otherwise would take me ages...

Aaronaboo

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I would love to make a movie out of my recent trip to Thailand and China over this past summer with my family. I haven't gotten around to organizing and tying up the videos together but this app would be a lot easier and more fun to use!

SHO_ONE#IM

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
simply put, I want to edit movies on the fly.... I own an ipad2... and if Sprint gets the iphone 5 only... I'll need it on that as well! It's one of the apps my brother uses on his iphone alot and it seems to work well.... Nothing like that on my EVO... or Android for that matter... Here's to hopeing Sprint get's the iphone 5!!!

Pathtek4

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I have a new born (2 weeks old) at home. My daughter who is now 2 1/2 has MiniDV's filled with her 1st years, but I would like to be able to do this on my phone and save it to a pc without the difficult transfer over

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Im eager to get in on this web 2.0 thing with loads of cute cat videos that have the cat doing all those funny human things. Now we don't have a cat, but maybe i can borrow a friend's. We do have cute kids though, and we all know the web just doesn't have enough cute kid videos. So help me fill this void on the web. I'm willing to do my share.

Status
Not open for further replies.