Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    LFR
    iMore Newbie

Default I Want it !!

The real reason I want it itīs because I really want to do a movie for my girlfriendīs birthday with momments of us together..!! thank you
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

I'd like to one-up my dad's holiday videos with some fancy effects, and iMovie would definitely help...
    iMore Nanite

Smile imovie

I would love the imovie app to edit my students movie projects on the spot.
    iMore Nanite

I would love the imovie app to edit my students' projects on the spot.
    iPhone Nanite

Hi, I'm an iPad artist and I like to share My drawing even the video process, but I need a tool to edit and share that (did you guess what app? yes iMovie ). please visit my sites:

youtube channel: arley86's Channel - YouTube
    flickr: Flickr: Arley_Art's Photostream
    iPhone Nanite

Default Thanks

Hi, I'm an iPad artist and I like to share my drawing even the proccess but I need a better tool to edit and share the video proccess (did you guess what app? yes iMovie!!) you can see my iPad work here:

youtube:*arley86's Channel - YouTube
    flickr:*Flickr: Arley_Art's Photostream
    iPhone Nanite

Well i posted a message before, but i dont think it got through :S I would really like this app so i can edit the video of my baby cousin when she is born! I dont have a job, so i dont have the money to spend on apps, but it would be nice to have imovie to work on the little projects i do. My grandparents are coming to North America for the first time, and id really like to edit their video and show it to my entire family! Imovie would be amazing, thanks!!
    iPhone Nanite

I am getting a hand held video camera soon and only have iMovie on my Mac. Would love to have it for the iPad and iPhone as well!
    iPhone Nanite

My father just passed away a couple months ago. I just got married 7 months ago. A couple years ago I saw friends of mine lose their 2 year old son in a tornado and have their 5 year old (at that time) daughter suffer severe brain damage. I have 2 beautiful and wonderful stepdaughters (15 and 10.)

I have seen how important it is to keep memories. I want to do more videos of my family so I have them to look at.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    401 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by llofte View Post
    In celebration of our new Photography and Video forum, TiPb is gifting 5 copies of Apple's iMovie for iPhone and iPad!

For a chance to win, leave a comment telling us why you want to win a copy. Do you want to be able to quickly create home videos of your family? Or do you have an epic movie planned out?

Let us know!!
    I wanna win so I can do an iPad remake of Gone With the Wind meets Casablanca meets King Kong....all in MST3K style
    iPhone Newbie

I have an awesome 13 month old son. All that video needs some editing!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Default iMovie

Would love to win this! Used to be the president of my undergrad's filmmaking society, but have since not had the time or resources to make films now that I'm in med school. Hoping to get back into it with this super-portable option.
    iPhone Nanite

As a video instructor at my University, I stress to the students it's not about the tool, it's about the story. Would love to demonstrate for them how compelling material can be done with iMovie on my iPad. Thanks for the possibility of making that happen sooner than later.
    iPhone Nanite

I just want to win something
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

I would love to receive iMovie because I make videos of my 2 year old niece (mainly, who is our pride and joy), as she gets older with iMovie on my Macbook, and would like to have the same convenience using my iPhone. Thanks so much for this giveaway. Hope I win.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

I would like to win this app so I can create interesting videos of my 2 kids.
    iPhone Nanite

I would love to win a copy to be able to edit clips for my princess cheerleader practice
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

I am taking many videos of my boys and often would love to be able to edit the videos and then upload via my iPad. Please make this dream a reality.

Thanks
    iPhone Nanite

Default yes

I would like to win this app so i can document my senior year to my mom over seas fighting in the war. I miss that lady
    iPhone Nanite

Default Art

Hi, I'm an iPad artist and I like to share my drawing even the proccess but I need a better tool to edit and share the video proccess (did you guess what app? yes iMovie!!) you can see my iPad work here:

youtube:*arley86's Channel - YouTube
    flickr:*Flickr: Arley_Art's Photostream
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    420 Global Posts

I would to get it for my family party video this Thanksgiving and Christmas!
    iPhone Nanite

I still have a couple of videos on my phone that i took of my daughters birth, and subsequent birthday, and a lot of stuff in between. I think it would be cool to make a video going from birth to 1, as well as other family videos.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

I would use this app on my ipad 2 so that I could make home movies.
    iMore Newbie

Just the perfect compliment to the outstanding camera in the iPhone 4, and being able to edit and create awesome videos on the go. A perfect match made in heaven.
    iPhone Nanite

I totally would love to be able to edit some quick videos on my iPhone for fun & blogging purposes.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast