- 09-20-2011, 08:47 PM #126iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
I Want it !!
The real reason I want it itīs because I really want to do a movie for my girlfriendīs birthday with momments of us together..!! thank you
- 09-20-2011, 08:57 PM #127
- 09-20-2011, 09:04 PM #128iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
I would love the imovie app to edit my students movie projects on the spot.
- 09-20-2011, 09:06 PM #129iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
I would love the imovie app to edit my students' projects on the spot.
- 09-20-2011, 09:12 PM #130
- 09-20-2011, 09:31 PM #131
- 09-20-2011, 09:32 PM #132
Well i posted a message before, but i dont think it got through :S I would really like this app so i can edit the video of my baby cousin when she is born! I dont have a job, so i dont have the money to spend on apps, but it would be nice to have imovie to work on the little projects i do. My grandparents are coming to North America for the first time, and id really like to edit their video and show it to my entire family! Imovie would be amazing, thanks!!
- 09-20-2011, 09:34 PM #133
I am getting a hand held video camera soon and only have iMovie on my Mac. Would love to have it for the iPad and iPhone as well!
- 09-20-2011, 09:37 PM #134iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
My father just passed away a couple months ago. I just got married 7 months ago. A couple years ago I saw friends of mine lose their 2 year old son in a tornado and have their 5 year old (at that time) daughter suffer severe brain damage. I have 2 beautiful and wonderful stepdaughters (15 and 10.)
I have seen how important it is to keep memories. I want to do more videos of my family so I have them to look at.
- 09-20-2011, 09:48 PM #135
- 09-20-2011, 10:12 PM #136iPhone Newbie
- 26 Posts
I have an awesome 13 month old son. All that video needs some editing!
- 09-20-2011, 10:15 PM #137
- 09-20-2011, 10:17 PM #138iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
As a video instructor at my University, I stress to the students it's not about the tool, it's about the story. Would love to demonstrate for them how compelling material can be done with iMovie on my iPad. Thanks for the possibility of making that happen sooner than later.
- 09-20-2011, 10:48 PM #139iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I just want to win something
- 09-20-2011, 10:49 PM #140
I would love to receive iMovie because I make videos of my 2 year old niece (mainly, who is our pride and joy), as she gets older with iMovie on my Macbook, and would like to have the same convenience using my iPhone. Thanks so much for this giveaway. Hope I win.
- 09-20-2011, 10:59 PM #141
- 09-20-2011, 11:00 PM #142
I would love to win a copy to be able to edit clips for my princess cheerleader practice
- 09-20-2011, 11:04 PM #143
- 09-20-2011, 11:09 PM #144iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I would like to win this app so i can document my senior year to my mom over seas fighting in the war. I miss that lady
- 09-20-2011, 11:11 PM #145
- 09-20-2011, 11:26 PM #146
- 09-20-2011, 11:28 PM #147
I still have a couple of videos on my phone that i took of my daughters birth, and subsequent birthday, and a lot of stuff in between. I think it would be cool to make a video going from birth to 1, as well as other family videos.
- 09-20-2011, 11:45 PM #148
- 09-21-2011, 12:38 AM #149iMore Newbie
- 13 Posts
Just the perfect compliment to the outstanding camera in the iPhone 4, and being able to edit and create awesome videos on the go. A perfect match made in heaven.
- 09-21-2011, 12:42 AM #150
I totally would love to be able to edit some quick videos on my iPhone for fun & blogging purposes.