iMovie Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
In celebration of our new Photography and Video forum, TiPb is gifting 5 copies of Apple's iMovie for iPhone and iPad!

For a chance to win, leave a comment telling us why you want to win a copy. Do you want to be able to quickly create home videos of your family? Or do you have an epic movie planned out?

Let us know!!

Reactions: Sarahll and arley86

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I desperately need a copy to document the coming zombie apocalypse! With this software I can shoot video with my iPhone and edit it into a coherent documentary for the survivors.

ankitgada

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Excellent for tipb to have this giveaways .......... Awesome app ... I definatly would like to have it on my device and would extensively use it to record, edit, format all home video clips of my 1 year old ...... instead using some free software on my pc .....

jmob2332

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Switched Back

Just got my iPhone 4 back. Had a android for a bit. Man did I miss it! Now back to the most reliable camera! New app would be awesome to.

chaloney

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I think I could use that on my soon to be purchased iPad...

Edit 9/27
Got the iPad. Now need a way to make a video of old photos set to music for my in-laws 40th anniversary party

Last edited:

joshuaaaa

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
It's my 30th birthday on Saturday, and there's loads of people travelling to come and see me to celebrate, so it would be great to be able to get some video of everyone with my iPhone, edit it on my iPad and then upload for everyone to remember the evening (or make people aware of things they'd forgotten they'd done...)! ;)

Cheers,

Josh

nstark07

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Thinking about re-starting my dad's famous "whip out the camcorder" tradition on family holidays, but could definitely use iMovie to spruce it up and out-do him...

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Fiance finally talked me into switching to iPhone from Android almost a year ago and now we're having our first baby together due October 6th. Also closing on our house September 30th so I think this app would come in very handy for everything.

wengever

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
im going to the east coast to visit for my niece's bday.shes turning 1 and i would like to have one so that i can take video from my iphone. i really appreciate it. ive been a FAN of TiPb. more power!

mysimba97

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I need a copy of iMovie to edit old movies of my children's early years.

I'd also like to use it to create new movies of them (birthday parties, Christmas, Easter, taekwondo tournaments, band concerts, dance recitals, etc.).

MookHustle

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I am in need of a free copy of Imovie to document my sons evolution. I have so many videos and clips and nothing to put them together to honor him. Please give me a copy

mysimba97

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Pick me...

I'd love to have a copy of iMovie to edit old home videos of my children when they were little.

I'd also like to create new movies for Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, Taekwondo tournaments, band recitals, ballet recitals, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh