Which notifications can't you live without on your Pebble?

Richard Devine

iMore staff
Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
So, less than a week in with my Pebble and I'm hooked. The new software works flawlessly to the point I've actually gone and stripped back how many apps I allow in Notification Center to reduce how much my wrist is vibrating!

So, which are the top 5 notifications you can't live without coming through to your Pebble? Here's mine.

1) Flint - Mobile Nations uses Campfire for staff chat, and with Flint you can be notified based on key words such as your name. With my Pebble I'm never out of the loop if someone needs me wherever my phone may be.
2) Mailbox - My favorite GMail app.
3) eBay - I spend too much time and money on eBay, but having the notifications come through to my Pebble is pretty awesome
4) Messages - Natch
5) Hangouts - I know a lot of folks who communicate primarily this way, so it's a must :)

So, those are mine, how about yours!?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
:) I too love my pebble, I typically allow alerts for news & sms, I don't push my email as I am used to checking and responding to emails at certain intervals during the day.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would say ALL of them that I have my Pebble set for. Didn't realize how handy the Pebble could be. Now it has me wondering how AWESOME the rumored iWatch is going to be.