Who uses a VPN connection for All Internet activity?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There is an article via the iMore Blog titled, "Why You Should Start Using A VPN".

http://www.imore.com/why-do-i-need-vpn

It led me to ask the thread question. Who uses a VPN connection for all internet activity, specifically for their iPhone and iPad devices? I keep a constant VPN connection going with my iPad, but not with my iPhone. What about you?

Last edited:

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I only use it when I'm connected to my work's WiFi or when I'm international. On the off chance I'm on a public WiFi I'll use it then too.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I only use it when I'm connected to my work's WiFi or when I'm international. On the off chance I'm on a public WiFi I'll use it then too.

Yeah, that pretty much mirrors my use of a VPN with my iPhone. Thanks for replying....??????

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm using one now.

I'm trying Cloak right now. And have Tunnelbear as well to test. I like the auto enable feature of Cloak (Tunnelbear has it for macOS but not on iOS). Guess I could always just leave it on but would rather a bit of flexibility.

Looks like the iMore article referenced was removed?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm using one now.

I'm trying Cloak right now. And have Tunnelbear as well to test. I like the auto enable feature of Cloak (Tunnelbear has it for macOS but not on iOS). Guess I could always just leave it on but would rather a bit of flexibility.

Looks like the iMore article referenced was removed?

Yeah, that's weird, especially when the article is still visible via the iMore app.

IMG_0231.JPG

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I used VPN Unlimited with my iPad and iPhone unless an app or web site is giving me a hard time (Netflix, I'm looking at you).

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm on a VPN most of the time on my iPad and Mac. Not as often on my iPhone, unless I'm using wifi. Which is rare.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl